16 April 2006

Some Changes 'Round Here

From the blogger formerly known as "Lesbiencestmoi".

Over there to the left I explain the reasoning a little bit so I won't repeat it here. I mainly just wanted to say...

WELCOME to "The Anti-Right"

If that sounds a little aggressive well, like the tag line says, it was time to turn up the volume a little bit. A part of what I believed set me somewhat apart was the fact that I will not roll around in the proverbial rhetoric muck, and that won't change. But I am a political dissenter and part of a group that needs a strong, unified voice. With these changes, I am basically raising my voice a little bit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and personality. Voting for it on Blog Explosion right now.

Sapphoria / Megan said...

What a lovely compliment Shane...thank you.

o said...

It is PERFECT!!!!

The GTL™ said...

Hiya friend...

Love the new look, like the new name a lot, and I have always admired what you are trying to do here. Thanks for the link; it's been returned (actually, I've been meaning to add you again after recently finding you are still alive, well, and blogging your butt off).

Keep up the good fight, anti-right ;-)

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara said...

Hello hello! I am here! I am Les's daughter. I just started this blog thingy, lol. I look forward to being linked this blog! Now I will have to keep the dictionary near by when reading it. Although I can not always speak with such eloquence as Les I have just as many opinions!

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. wedding invitations parts ice makers Wholesalers of fashion watches in united kingdom ice cream machine made in germany Nashville ice machine sales Hyundai accent body kit Guess eyewear catalog Sexy teens suck cock Eyeglasses cartersville Dry ice making machine